Thursday, April 26, 2012

Little do people know that when someone says, I dont have the experience or you have no idea, well I do, A little history...I moved out when I was 15 years old.... walked to work to make money because I didn't drive yet, had my own apartment at 16.... worked hard to pay for my rent and bills, moved out of state at 17.... and had to pay for a mortgage, car and bills,at 18 I was promoted to Manager at my company ( Not because, I didn't have experience, but because I worked hard).... I have worked hard since then, because I have had no other choice, I have received 2 degrees through college all while working and raising my kids by myself (basically, while my husband worked as well) I have had 2 jobs at a time ( getting off work and going right back with a child Monday through Friday, oh also a Manger then) , all while raising my children and going through college. I have had no help, so when you tell me I don't have the experience...I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment